Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wet Morning!




Zack and I went to the Chicago Children's Museum yesterday morning. I decided to ride my bike because it was such a beautiful morning. It was sunny enough that I put sunscreen on Zack before heading out. Our ride to Navy Pier (site of the Children's Museum) was great. We stayed and played at the museum for a couple hours and in that two hours the weather changed dramatically. It was pouring down rain and the temperature had dropped about 10 degrees. It was pure gray out and it didn't look like there would be any break in the rain. I decided we would have to suffer home in the cold rain. Zack was such a tropper. He didn't mind the rain at all, in fact he really enjoyed it. I kept getting sympathy looks from people walking and driving. But anyway, the museum was great. Zack loves playing in the water works room. They hand out little rain coats (red coat on Zack) so the kids don't get wet (ironic right?). He also enjoyed driving the CTA bus and listening to "The Wheels on the Bus." It was a fun, busy, wet morning!

No comments: