Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hockey and swimming - all in a day

Z getting ready for hockey - confusing when it is 90 degrees out

All ready to skate!

Pool time!




Summer in the suburbs is fabulous! Now I know why we moved out of the city. We have been hitting the beach and pool daily. It is so nice to be at the pool or beach in 5 minutes. Zack has summer camp 3 times a week. Camp is through the park district at the elementary school in our neighborhood. He seems to love it, but is very brief when I ask him what he did at camp today. Typical answer is "I don't know" or "nothing." Someone told me to make friends with the girls in the class so I can get details - ahhh boys. Zack also continues to play hockey - EVEN during the summer. Actually it is a nice break from the heat. Above are pictures from Friday afternoon. Zack had hockey practice and then after practice we went swimming. The hockey rink and pool are at the same facility.
Alex is loving all his fun in the sun. He enjoys eating sand and drinking pool water. He is transitioning to whole milk and the sippy cup nicely. My baby will be 1 on Friday. So hard to believe. Where did this past year go? I'm pretty sure I'll be saying that for years to come.

No comments: